We believe planning and team building need to produce clarity from two equally important yet different points of view – the Executive and the Operational. We call that clarity Shared Vision. Like binoculars, clarity is only achieved when both sides are in focus together. Traditional strategic planning usually focuses on the Executive point of view and neglects the Operational point of view. Both views are critical.
We can help your organization achieve Shared Vision. You will know you’ve achieved it when you have clear answers to the questions below.
An exceptional planning and team aligning process must:
- produce clear focus, direction, buy-in and loyalty throughout the organization
- identify both strategic and operational short and long term goals
- engender the passion and commitment of those responsible to achieve team goals
- employ an accountability plan that ensures things get done on time and in a quality manner
- recognize and celebrate progress to maintain high levels of motivation and effort
- be ongoing and flexible to deal with the realities of a changing world
- involve more than just the leadership team
- be efficient and show a clear return on investment
- produce ongoing progress rather than just a document that sits on a shelf and collects dust